We are currently finalising the online publication from this event. See the draft publication.
- Table of Contents
- Guest Editor’s Introduction by Richard Povall
- The Distant: Thinking toward Renewed Senses of Landscape and Distance by John Wylie
- The Aesthetics of Immersion and Detachment in the Natural Sublime: A Historical Perspective by Samantha Wilson
- Antarctica and the Traumatic Sublime by Joanna Price
- Landscape as Sign Language by Simon Warner
- Landscape after Landscape: Before the Genre and Beyond the View by Henrietta Simson
- ARTIST REFLECTION
- B’fhéidir anseo ta mé saor in aisce by Beatrice Jarvis
- We Weave and Heft by the River by Bibi Calderaro and Margaretha Haughwout
- ARTIST INTERVENTION
- B([r])e(at[h])ing or Breathing In | Sounding Out (a Langscape) by Stuart Mugridge
- REVIEW ESSAY
- A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail by Bill Bryson and A Walk in the Woods directed by Ken Kwapis. Review by Kip Redick.